Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Yahoo calendar no longer syncing on iPhone

I have already updated to the latest iOS (17.3.1) and deleted my Yahoo account and added back to my iPhone. I added a Gmail account on my phone and this calendar syncs fine. Yahoo calendar events entered in the browser do not show up in my iPhone calendar. Yet, events I create on my iPhone associated with Yahoo email show up in the browser version. So there is one way syncing between iPhone and Yahoo.

iPhone 6s, iOS 13

Posted on Feb 19, 2024 9:11 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 20, 2024 5:56 AM

jeglenne63--I have the same issue. Started about 4 days ago...no update associated with it happening however. Mail works both directions no problem. Not only doesn't the calendar populate the iphone, but I lost all the calendar entries on the iphone. If you find a fix for this, please email me directly. I would appreciate it. ***@yahoo.coom

[Edited by Moderator]

14 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 20, 2024 5:56 AM in response to jeglenne63

jeglenne63--I have the same issue. Started about 4 days ago...no update associated with it happening however. Mail works both directions no problem. Not only doesn't the calendar populate the iphone, but I lost all the calendar entries on the iphone. If you find a fix for this, please email me directly. I would appreciate it. ***@yahoo.coom

[Edited by Moderator]

Feb 20, 2024 9:35 AM in response to jeglenne63

I don't think it's related to the IOS version! I have iphone and iPad and my Yahoo calendar has stopped syncing with both devices. In addition, when I removed / added the Yahoo account on both devices, I no longer see any of my Yahoo calendar entries that are clearly visible via my web browser. Can't determine if this is an Apple or Yahoo problem but my best guess is that Yahoo has messed something up. So irritated that I no longer have calendar info on neither my iPhone or iPad!! Grrr.

Feb 20, 2024 10:45 AM in response to jeglenne63

Started of with new stuff from my wife not showing up on the calendar. I deleted the Yahoo! mail and calendars and reinstalled. Mail OK but then none of the four listed Yahoo! calendars (including US Holidays) are being shown. I have deleted/reinstalled several more times. Updated iOS to latest and still OK Yahoo! mail but no Yahoo! calendar! HELP!

Feb 20, 2024 10:47 AM in response to Badge958

Sounds like more and more of us are having the issue. I wish I knew if it was a yahoo issue---who you cannot contact of apple issue. I was online yesterday with an apple tech person. He finally gave up and said his supervisor would call me. She did and I was on line with her long enough to get her name and then the line went dead.

Feb 21, 2024 8:14 AM in response to Roidewagram

So, I finally gave up and migrated away from Yahoo Calendar in favor of Google Calendar. Wasn't all that hard, just had to create a gmail account, export my Yahoo calendar as an ICS file, then import into my Google Calendar. Then reconfigured my mail and calendar accounts & settings in my iPhone and iPad to my Google Calendar.

Everything appears to have come across nicely and now I'm getting full sync between my iPhone, iPad and my on-line Google calendar.

Feb 22, 2024 1:09 AM in response to Roidewagram

I’ve used Yahoo calendar with my iPhone for years and lost without it so this was serious. I ended up doing what you did migrate to Google Calendar so now on my desktop I have to use Google Calendar to list all of my appointments. At least I was able to copy my Yahoo calendar appointment to Google Calendar. I wish Yahoo would make a Yahoo Calendar App which would solve a lot of these problems. You’d think a company as experienced as Yahoo would’ve done it years ago.

Yahoo calendar no longer syncing on iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.