You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Watch Skin Burn

I have been burnt numerous times from my Apple Watch - last time it blistered. Apple is refusing to replace it even though I have Apple Care. Has anyone else had this issue? What are the best steps to get a replacement!

Apple Watch Series 7, watchOS 10

Posted on Feb 27, 2024 2:17 AM

3 replies

Feb 27, 2024 3:24 AM in response to Heather1961

The issue isn't with the watch, so Apple will not replace it. The issue is with you. Either you have an allergy or some other sensitivity to the watch's materials or the levels of light that the watch emits. You might speak to a dermatologist.

Otherwise, give or sell the watch to someone else. Before you do, follow these instructions;

Before you buy, sell, give away, or trade in - Apple Support

M1 Mac mini, macOS 14.3.1;  Watch, series 7 GPS/cellular, watchOS 10.3.1; iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 17.3.1; TV 4th Gen, tvOS 17.3; HomePods, audioOS 17.3 and Airport Express w/ Airplay 2

Apple Watch Skin Burn

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.