Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

6 digit passcode required after factory reset

I am writing to you today regarding an issue I am facing with my iPhone 11 Pro Max. I recently performed a factory reset to prepare the device for sale. However, after the reset, the phone is now asking for a 6-digit passcode, which I do not recall creating.

I have attempted to use common passcodes suggested online, such as "000000", "123456", and "888888," but unfortunately, none of these were successful.

I understand that security measures are crucial, but I am genuinely concerned and frustrated. As a loyal Apple customer, I believe this situation has created an unnecessary obstacle, especially considering the purpose of the factory reset.

I kindly request your assistance in resolving this issue. I would greatly appreciate any guidance that can be offered to regain access to my device.

iPhone 11 Pro Max

Posted on Feb 27, 2024 7:20 AM

Similar questions

3 replies

Feb 27, 2024 7:24 AM in response to tgardina

tgardina wrote:

I am facing with my iPhone 11 Pro Max. I recently performed a factory reset to prepare the device for sale. However, after the reset, the phone is now asking for a 6-digit passcode, which I do not recall creating.

I kindly request your assistance in resolving this issue. I would greatly appreciate any guidance that can be offered to regain access to my device.

This may help you --> Access Solutions if Forgot Passcode or Apple ID Password… - Apple Community

6 digit passcode required after factory reset

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.