Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

How to view purchase history for Apple Account

So I see my Apple Account card in my Wallet app and there was $120 in it a few months ago. Now it's showing $36. I don't recall using it for anything so I'm trying to find where the purchase history is specifically for this account, but I'm not finding it anywhere. I can see my App Store purchases. I can see my Apple Pay purchases. How do I see just the purchases/charges made on the Apple Account card?

Posted on Feb 29, 2024 9:28 PM

7 replies

Feb 29, 2024 10:04 PM in response to Rick Anderson

If you are seeing an unrecognized charge to your account, you could check reportaproblem.apple.com - You could also look through the email associated with your Apple ID for a possible receipt. If you are still unable to locate the charge, I would recommend reaching out to Apple Support.

Apr 27, 2024 2:53 PM in response to Rick Anderson

There is no such thing as an <Apple Account Card>. You’re ascribing your own definition, and describing the payment methods you’ve entered in your Apple ID Account. Payment methods you enter are anonymous to Apple and it doesn’t know the card used. All Apple does is use encrypted data (account information) and submit it to the bank for their approval. The bank then shares limited information with Apple. Apple has no way to sort by specific card.

The Apple Support article I linked below details the order in which charges are applied to the payment method(s) in your Apple ID Account.

How apps, content, and subscriptions from Apple are billed - Apple Support

Apr 27, 2024 5:27 PM in response to Rick Anderson

Did you read the link I posted and suggested you read? Here it is again for you convenience.

How apps, content, and subscriptions from Apple are billed - Apple Support

The screenshot is a user interface convenience. There is no card (other than virtual card in the virtual wallet) and it has no account number or any expiration date or security code. It’s a depository for redeeming Apple Gift Cards and transferring funds for use on Apple.com

The Apple Support article I linked to describes that when funds are available in your Apple ID Account it is the primary funding source for almost all the various Apple Stores, such as Apple Services, Apple Subscriptions, Apple Care, Apple App Store etc.

Apr 27, 2024 5:07 PM in response to Jeff Donald

That's wrong. I'm not ascribing my own definitions. Please see the screenshot. There is plainly visible an Apple Account Card. A friend got me a $120 gift card in November which showed up there when I redeemed it. I haven't used any of that money but it's slowly been dropping over the last few months until it's now at $0.

I literally have no idea what's been charged to this as I haven't actively used it. I would love to see a list of charges. But as it's apparently a figment of my imagination, I guess I can't.

Mar 1, 2024 8:53 PM in response to Kayterss_

You've misunderstood my question. I'm trying to figure out where I can see the purchase history for the Apple Account card in my Wallet. It's hard to say if something is unrecognized if I can't figure out where to see the purchase history on this account. I can see the purchase history for my Apple Pay card and the App Store. Where can I see the Apple Account card history?

Apr 27, 2024 1:20 PM in response to Jeff Donald

Nope.

That shows every purchase and charge but doesn't show what card was charged (Apple Pay, Apple Account, Apple Card, etc.) At least, I don't see a way to filter it by card.

I guess there's no way to see just the purchases/charges made on the Apple Account card.

Really finding it hard to believe that something so simple is apparently not possible.

How to view purchase history for Apple Account

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.