Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

How can I unlock my iPhone 15 if I forgot my passcode?

Hey everyone, I've run into a bit of a snag with my iPhone 15—I'm currently locked out because I've completely forgotten my passcode. It's a situation I never thought I'd find myself in, but here I am, unable to access all my personal files, essential contacts, and important data that's stored on my device. I've been racking my brain trying to remember the passcode, but no luck so far. It's crucial for me to regain access to my iPhone as soon as possible. I've heard about some third-party tools and methods that might work, but I'm not sure where to start or what's safe to use. Any guidance or recommendations would be greatly appreciated!

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

MacBook Air (M2, 2023)

Posted on Feb 29, 2024 11:50 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 1, 2024 2:05 AM

You might try iTunes Recovery Mode: If you've ever synced your iPhone with iTunes, this could be your ticket in. You'll need to put your iPhone into Recovery Mode and then connect it to the computer you've synced with. iTunes will give you the option to restore your iPhone, which wipes the data along with the passcode. The silver lining? If you've got backups, you can restore your data from there.

You can also try other methods: https://www.sysgeeker.com/blog/unlock-iphone-if-i-forgot-passcode.html

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 1, 2024 2:05 AM in response to Anna_Sutterer

You might try iTunes Recovery Mode: If you've ever synced your iPhone with iTunes, this could be your ticket in. You'll need to put your iPhone into Recovery Mode and then connect it to the computer you've synced with. iTunes will give you the option to restore your iPhone, which wipes the data along with the passcode. The silver lining? If you've got backups, you can restore your data from there.

You can also try other methods: https://www.sysgeeker.com/blog/unlock-iphone-if-i-forgot-passcode.html

Mar 1, 2024 2:09 AM in response to David_pro

I know this method but I don't want to lose my important data, is there any other method?

How can I unlock my iPhone 15 if I forgot my passcode?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.