Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Devices randomly show up and disappear for screen mirroring

I've been having an issue where devices like my Apple TV or iPad sometimes show up as options for screen mirroring, and sometimes just aren't available no matter what I do. I have a set of devices that show up just fine for mirroring from my laptop, iphone, etc., including two Apple TV's, my laptop, my iPad, etc. Sometimes I see them all on the Vision Pro, too, but more often than not, I just get some random subset of them. I know the Vision Pro is on the same network as them, because I see a subset, and I'm connected to my MacBook on it. I can't seem to get the devices to refresh, and the missing devices don't show up no matter how long I leave the mirroring window open. I just have to try again another day. Anyone else find a way to fix this?

Apple Vision Pro, visionOS 1

Posted on Mar 2, 2024 10:09 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 2, 2024 7:41 AM

Ensure all devices, including the Vision Pro, are updated. Restart them to refresh connections. Check for network issues. If problems persist, contact Apple Support for help.

Similar questions

1 reply

Devices randomly show up and disappear for screen mirroring

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.