Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple TV Plus not working on Roku

I have been watching a series on Apple TV on my Roku. Now I can not get anything other than trailers . The app says Apple TV. I went to the Apple TV app on my IPad and it says Apple TV+. That one works fine. Is there anyway to update or access the newer app on Roku? I really want to watch these shows on my TV.

iPad Pro, iPadOS 17

Posted on Mar 2, 2024 4:50 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 2, 2024 5:44 PM

on my Roku.

Another user (mygreensocks) suggested this procedure from Roku Support staff, which reportedly helped several users.

1. Remove the Apple TV app,
  2. Shut off and unplug the TV (or streaming device),
  3. Wait 30 seconds,
  4. Plug the TV (or streaming device) back in,
  5. Reload the Apple TV app.

Else try the Network Connection Reset, as mentioned by user Jarieta.

1. Roku: Home﹥Settings﹥System﹥Advanced System Settings﹥Network Connection Reset

If the issue persists after that, then please contact the Apple Support staff for further assistance.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Mar 2, 2024 5:44 PM in response to andria109

on my Roku.

Another user (mygreensocks) suggested this procedure from Roku Support staff, which reportedly helped several users.

1. Remove the Apple TV app,
  2. Shut off and unplug the TV (or streaming device),
  3. Wait 30 seconds,
  4. Plug the TV (or streaming device) back in,
  5. Reload the Apple TV app.

Else try the Network Connection Reset, as mentioned by user Jarieta.

1. Roku: Home﹥Settings﹥System﹥Advanced System Settings﹥Network Connection Reset

If the issue persists after that, then please contact the Apple Support staff for further assistance.

Apple TV Plus not working on Roku

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.