Can you add your current Apple Card balance to credit karma?

I’ve been trying to figure out how to get the updated report for my Apple card into Credit Karma. Any advice is welcome!

iPhone 8 Plus, iOS 15

Posted on Mar 4, 2024 8:33 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 30, 2024 8:58 AM

Just an FYI for those interested, Credit Karma was recently purchased by Intuit. Intuit also owns Mint and has been rolling most Mint features (budgeting etc.) into Credit Karma. Mint was the only app that accessed some of the Apple Card data. Mint officially has shutdown and several other apps have picked up offering Apple Card support and these include Copilot, YNAB and Monarch.

Intuit has not announced Apple Card integration for Credit Karma, but the funny thing is I keep getting beta updates for Mint. Maybe Intuit has future plans for Mint as well and just had to depreciate the current app.

9 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 30, 2024 8:58 AM in response to Jeff Donald

Just an FYI for those interested, Credit Karma was recently purchased by Intuit. Intuit also owns Mint and has been rolling most Mint features (budgeting etc.) into Credit Karma. Mint was the only app that accessed some of the Apple Card data. Mint officially has shutdown and several other apps have picked up offering Apple Card support and these include Copilot, YNAB and Monarch.

Intuit has not announced Apple Card integration for Credit Karma, but the funny thing is I keep getting beta updates for Mint. Maybe Intuit has future plans for Mint as well and just had to depreciate the current app.

Mar 30, 2024 8:10 AM in response to Alexc7333

Goldman Sachs bank reports Apple Card to all three credit bureaus, Equifax, TransUnion, and Experian. Credit Karma is not a credit reporting entity and gets its info from those credit reporting entities. Credit Karma is supported by credit card companies hawking their cards. You cannot add your Apple Card credit report to Credit Karma. Read the information contained in the link below.

How Apple Card and Apple Card Family is credit reported - Apple Support

Can you add your current Apple Card balance to credit karma?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.