📢 Newsroom Update

The iPhone 16 and iPhone 16 Pro lineups, Apple Watch Series 10, the new black titanium Apple Watch Ultra 2, AirPods 4, and new colors for AirPods Max are now available! Learn more >

You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

samsung screen stretched

I have a Samsung monitor (34” ViewFinity Ultra WQHD High Resolution Monitor with 1000R Curvature - model: ls34a650uxnxgo) that worked with 2017 MacBook Air with intel running latest OS that's available - Monterrey 12.7.4. I can no longer get a resolution above 1920x1080, which results in my monitor display looking stretched. I've reinstalled OS 4 times, reset to monitor to default 5 times, updated driver on monitor, and tried a new J5 JUD380 adaptor. How do I add resolution size about 1920-x1080?

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 12.7

Posted on Mar 4, 2024 10:48 AM

Similar questions

There are no replies.

samsung screen stretched

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.