You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to reset your iCloud email password?

I have two iCloud emails. And I don’t remember the password for either one. Is there an easy way to get a new password for each of those emails so that I can manage those accounts and likely shut one down?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 15 Pro, iOS 17

Posted on Mar 19, 2024 1:53 PM

1 reply

Mar 19, 2024 10:50 PM in response to BestVacations

A single Apple ID is signed in the device , the one that is signed in its password can be changed , with all other account credentials in records .

Reset Apple ID password using find my iPhone .

On your iPhone device , click on home scroll to the next page > click on extras > you will find find my iPhone click on it , enter your Apple ID only , click on forgot Apple ID or password , click on next.

Reset options - choose how would you like to reset your password ( a )

Click on reset through mail and click on ok .

Then open your rescue mail with web browser ( server account ) , open mail > click on reset password > two fields will be shown .

( a ) new password …..

( b ) verify password ….

Enter the credentials , and click on reset password , the password is changed .

If you click on - answer security questions - click on the right arrow .

Date of birth , verify your date of birth to continue > fill up the credentials > click on next and same pop up window will appear .

New password ….

Verify password ….

Fill up the credentials and click on reset password , the password is changed .

The secondary authentication account can be only be opened with the help of apple support advisors Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support (IN)

( a ) If you lose answers for Apple ID provide credit card details that was added in the account .

( b ) if you have lost Apple ID password provide invoice copy of Mac to apple support advisors .

( c ) Contact apple support , they will send a link on mail account , click on link after 24 hours to reset apple id password , however the link is valid for additional 3 hours .

( d ) Support pin is used by apple support advisors to verify the account when you know apple id password Generate a temporary Support PIN - Apple Support

For second iCloud mail address change the password on web If you forgot your Apple ID password - Apple Support

How to reset your iCloud email password?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.