I need moderator in here asap please

I am in need of a moderator to help fix my account on here.  I want to change my username I do not

know who this is jagmeed56 when I asked to be changed to

DODGEHELLCAT01CHALLENGERSRT01_01&/010

Please email once done to my new username  DODGEHELLCAT01CHALLENGERSRT01_01&/010

Thank you

Frank

iMac 24″, macOS 14.4

Posted on Mar 22, 2024 9:31 AM

6 replies

Mar 22, 2024 10:44 AM in response to DODGE01CHALLENGERSRT01_01

Please put a rush on my fix...

Patience. Such requests are lost on us. We are other end users like you.

All we can do is relay your concern to the mods which Limnos has already done. We are not privy to their timeframe or workload, nor can we speed up the process. All we know is that they contact you by an email to the address that is your Apple ID.

For what it is worth, ampersands (&) and slashes (/) cause search issues when used in usernames. You may have trouble finding your own posts, and others will not be able to search on your behalf. The mods can tell you if 30+ characters in a username are too many.

Mar 22, 2024 9:47 AM in response to Limnos

How fast will it be, I will be leaving for work now, but hopefully I want them to do they do it for me ASAP. I will not be able to get back to them till tomorrow, have no cell phone. Please put a rush on my fix do not know who is jagmeed56. I. just want this one only DODGEHELLCAT01CHALLENGERSRT01_01&/010

Thank you

Frank

I need moderator in here asap please

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.