Related Article: Apple security releases

I am unable to update software on my Apple device

Please I want to update my apple software but it is not working so why?It has been a year now since I updates my software and again it can’t installed the apps

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Mar 25, 2024 7:11 PM

1 reply

Mar 26, 2024 5:56 AM in response to Bundle1

We cannot guess where your problem comes from, sorry.

If you want that we try to offer you proper answers/solutions, please provide at least the following details:

1. Device information: (identify your device model and the exact operating system version currently running on it);
  2. Summary of issue: (write a detailed description of the issue you’re experiencing, adding the circumstance/application/process/activity in which it was detected, reporting error messages codes and/or contents, if any. If the issue is related to a 3rd party app that you downloaded from App Store, please contact that app’s support/developer team in advance);
  3. Screenshot: (provide any screenshots or pictures showing the issue, bearing in mind Recommendation “C” below);
  4. Troubleshooting steps: (describe the steps/procedures you already performed, even if unsuccessfully, to avoid unnecessary repetition).

Recommendations:

A) Please strictly adhere to the Terms of Use of this Apple Support Community;

B) Before posting your question, use the "search" option to check for the existence of a similar thread (which may already contain the answer / solution to your question);

C) Do not write/post any personal information (email address, phone number, serial or IMEI number of your device, etc.) in this public tech support forum;

D) If English is not your native language, please use an online translator, then post just the English translation in this Community.

Thanks for cooperating.

Giulio

I am unable to update software on my Apple device

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.