Is it possible to unlock an iPhone 13 mini with Activation Lock?

can some help pls

i don’t know much about it and my English is not good

[Edited by Moderator]

Posted on Mar 27, 2024 6:57 AM

6 replies

Mar 27, 2024 4:18 PM in response to bon13

bon13 wrote:

I bought a phone but didn’t know it’s was lost n stollen
when I updated ..and the phone eras n said it’s lost n stollen

Sounds like you purchased an Activation Locked device. Oftentimes these are stolen and resold to unaware customers for 'too good to be true' prices. If it's Activation Locked, the only person that can unlock it is the original owner (almost certainly not the seller). You can try to get a refund from whoever you purchased it from but I imagine they'll ignore you.

Activation Lock for iPhone and iPad - Apple Support

They direct me to here n there then I spoke apple support he was level 4 and send the link and I was posive that these will work ..then I have to go a train to helpin my older parent

We're not Apple Support, just volunteer users. I'm afraid neither we, nor Apple Support, can unlock Activation Lock.

Mar 27, 2024 7:06 AM in response to bon13

They direct me to here n there then I spoke apple support he was level 4 and send the link and I was posive that these will work ..then I have to go a train to helpin my older parent

and I tire n tire again n then I rang apple support again he was so disappointing n said it never work nhe didn’t looks a old file number and treat like animal he told we have started new file again

Mar 27, 2024 7:17 AM in response to bon13

Anyway I very tire n physically and mentally try to do the right things n apple staff give me hope but with updates all these software all the times I don’t think these is not fair for people like and millions other

i hope with your brand try to help the new generation to improve but the new generation would have like I have because I do don’t spend much time on it stuff n just have enough for 3 meals a days for living

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.