Search - Apple Community the item is on the search result list

but when I clicked it

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

MacBook Pro (M1, 2020)

Posted on Mar 27, 2024 6:41 PM

3 replies

Mar 28, 2024 9:30 AM in response to JoannaTsai

Welcome!

Did you author the thread or did you reply to an existing thread? If the latter, and the original post was removed for cause, only the original poster would have received an explanatory email.

If you authored it and have multiple email addresses, did you check for message sent to the email account associated with your Apple ID?

We can only see a couple of lines in your post so cannot guess if Apple found anything inappropriate. And, in this Apple-owned forum setting, what is inappropriate is solely determined by Apple and laid out in Section B of the Use Agreement we all signed on joining:

Apple Support Community Terms of Use

Do you see anything there that might explain a removal?

Mar 28, 2024 10:03 AM in response to JoannaTsai

They didn't like your cloudfront URL. Generally speaking, links to large, well-known sites are fine, but any kind of personal website, especially one that uses any kind of shared DNS/hosting service, is going to be deleted.

Speaking of which, I was able to look at your page in Google Cache. I compared how it looks in different browsers using Browserling. I don't see any significant differences. I think any differences that there are are just because Apple uses different fonts. I recommend using a web font so it looks the same in any browser.

My ASC post is gone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.