is anyone familiar here to a brand ugreen?

im planning to buy a adapter on ugreen is that brand ok its more cheaper than the apple one

iPhone 13

Posted on Apr 2, 2024 8:21 PM

4 replies

Apr 2, 2024 8:43 PM in response to cchy3

Your decision to purchase a product from any company, of course, is yours to make. UGREEN is a Chinese company that started back in 2012 that specialized with USB products. They have since expanded both their product line and where they sell them.

FWIW, I have purchased, and still own a few of their products and have found them well made and dependable ... but, I have only personally have had experience with a small segment of their products. As such, I can't attest to their power adapters, if that is what you are referring to in your post.

On the other hand, I have never has any issues with any of my Apple adapters, with some of them going back to 2006.

One bit of advice that I can offer, is wherever you purchase this UGREEN product, just be sure to review the sellers return policy should it not work out for you.

Apr 2, 2024 8:53 PM in response to cchy3

Again, there is no way we can guarantee, one way or the other, that using a non-Apple product with your Apple device could affect its battery health.

If this is a power adapter for your iPhone 13, just be aware that the phone's charger is built-into the phone itself. It is what controls the amount of current any brand power adapter can send to it.

is anyone familiar here to a brand ugreen?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.