Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Help my AVP is registering my feet

Umm whenever my grippers r out and they move my apple fusion pro thinks that they’re my hands. I’m not tryna click random ****

Apple Vision Pro

Posted on Apr 7, 2024 12:54 PM

2 replies

Apr 16, 2024 7:03 PM in response to Zedairder

It seems like you are experiencing an issue with the sensors on your Apple Vision Pro (AVP) mistaking your feet for your hands. Here are a few troubleshooting steps you can try to address this problem:

1. Make sure the grippers are properly calibrated and adjusted to avoid accidental movements triggering the sensors.

2. Check the positioning of the AVP and ensure that the sensors are not being obstructed by any objects or body parts other than your hands.

3. If possible, try adjusting the sensitivity settings on the AVP to see if that helps differentiate between hand and foot movements.

4. Reset the AVP or perform a firmware update to see if that resolves the issue.

If the problem persists, you may need to reach out to Apple Support for further assistance or consider contacting the manufacturer for troubleshooting help.

Help my AVP is registering my feet

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.