Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

How can I show my iPhone screen on my TV?

How can I display my iPhone screen on a TV that's not from Apple?

Posted on Apr 9, 2024 1:49 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 25, 2024 2:31 AM

Yeah, exactly. You can also connect with a cable if your TV has an HDMI port, but dealing with wires can be a hassle. The wireless method is much more convenient. I have a Hisense TV with a Chromecast dongle, and I use the DoCast app for mirroring https://apps.apple.com/us/app/docast-cast-and-mirror-to-tv/id6446948344. It works really well, especially when I want to play games on the TV.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 25, 2024 2:31 AM in response to GarciaNate

Yeah, exactly. You can also connect with a cable if your TV has an HDMI port, but dealing with wires can be a hassle. The wireless method is much more convenient. I have a Hisense TV with a Chromecast dongle, and I use the DoCast app for mirroring https://apps.apple.com/us/app/docast-cast-and-mirror-to-tv/id6446948344. It works really well, especially when I want to play games on the TV.

Apr 15, 2024 4:40 AM in response to carlosdemacos

You have a few ways to do this. First, you can use TVs that have AirPlay 2, like the Sony A8H series. But, these TVs can be pretty pricey. Some Roku TVs also let you use AirPlay.

A cheaper option is to buy a Chromecast or Fire Stick and connect these devices to your TV. Also, you'll need an app to mirror your phone's screen. You can find lots of these apps in the app store by searching "mirror iPhone". I've tried a few myself, like DoCast, TV Mirror, and Streamer to Chromecast. Used them for showing presentations at work on a big screen. They all worked pretty well.

Apr 9, 2024 1:57 AM in response to carlosdemacos

Leading TV manufacturers are integrating AirPlay 2 directly into their TVs, so now you can effortlessly share or mirror almost anything from your iOS device or Mac directly to your AirPlay 2–enabled smart TV. You can even play music on the TV and sync it with other AirPlay 2–compatible speakers anywhere in your home.

See all AirPlay 2–enabled smart TVs

If you find your device in the link provided above then --> Use AirPlay to stream video or mirror the screen of your ...

How can I show my iPhone screen on my TV?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.