Newsroom Update

Beginning in May, a special Today at Apple series titled “Made for Business” will offer small business owners and entrepreneurs free opportunities to learn how Apple products and services can support their growth and success. Learn more >

I can't see the emails, I've sent with a delay (e.g. "Send Tomorrow morning at 8") in the list of sent mails.

I've checked in webmail as well, and they don't show there either.

My settings are, that sent emails shall be saved on the server, and all other, sent mails appear in the list. But not the ones, that have been sent with a delay.

MacBook Air 13″, OS X 10.11

Posted on Apr 10, 2024 8:07 AM

8 replies

Apr 10, 2024 8:30 AM in response to IdrisSeabright

So... the mails have been sent, but I can't see them in the list of sent mails. I only know, they've been sent, because I get replies from the people, I've written, and in their replies, I can see the mail, I've sent to them. It's really odd.

I've also testet: I sent an email to myself, just with a five minute delay - and I received the mail (exactly five minutes later), but still, the sent email doesn't show up in the list of sent mails.

I am new to the "send later" function - I only found it yesterday after an upgrade to Sonoma 14.4.1. - but it seemed cool, so I chose to send a stack of emails late last night - all delayed to be sent this morning. These are all work related mails, so I am really worried that I can't keep track of them. They are nowhere to be found, except if I get answers from the receivers.

Apr 10, 2024 9:50 AM in response to IdrisSeabright

Well, that is some comfort - that I am not alone!

So what to do? I haven't had this kind of malfunction ever before with any of my Macs, so I don't know if Apple can help? I haven't been able to find anything regarding this issue in the Apple support system, and I don't suppose there's anyone I could call in Apple? Does anybody have good advice here?

I can't see the emails, I've sent with a delay (e.g. "Send Tomorrow morning at 8") in the list of sent mails.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.