even though i have apple care the prices are the same

so i recently bought applecare+ for my 15 pro max. I was scrolling on apple support checking how much it would cost me to get it fixed (not that i need it just looking). Has it not been activated or is there a problem with the price because it doesn’t look like theres a difference

iPhone 15 Pro Max, iOS 17

Posted on Apr 11, 2024 2:04 AM

5 replies

Apr 11, 2024 2:47 AM in response to yunus189

This is a community forum where Apple users come together to share tips on Apple devices and troubleshoot issues within the boundaries of the Apple ecosystem.

Here, you can:

• Dive into meaningful discussions: Get insights, share your experiences, and learn from fellow Apple enthusiasts about Apple products
  • Unlock the potential of your devices: Discover hidden features, troubleshoot problems, and get the most out of your iPhone, Mac, or any other Apple product.
  • Tap into a wealth of knowledge: Our community is full of Apple experts who are happy to share their wisdom and help you navigate the Apple ecosystem.

Apple moderates the forum to ensure a friendly and productive environment, but the real magic happens through user-to-user interaction. So, feel free to explore existing discussions, ask questions, and contribute your own expertise on Apple Products.

even though i have apple care the prices are the same

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.