Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Movies I would like to see in 3d

There is a 2013 Walt Disney cartoon, Get a Horse, that would perfect in the 3d format. Is there any way to make that available in 3d for Apple Vision Pro. I had an old 3d version DVD format that is no longer supported by the TV manufacturing industry.

Apple Vision Pro

Posted on Apr 11, 2024 12:23 PM

1 reply

Apr 16, 2024 7:15 PM in response to JimFelt

The Apple Vision Pro does not support 3D content as it is primarily designed for accessibility features and visual assistance. However, you can check if there are 3D versions of the movie "Get a Horse" available for streaming or purchase on a platform that supports 3D content, such as 3D Blu-ray or digital download services.

Unfortunately, since the 3D format has become less popular in recent years, it may be difficult to find 3D versions of certain movies, especially older ones like "Get a Horse." You can try searching for specialty retailers or online marketplaces that may still offer 3D versions of the movie in physical or digital formats.

If you are unable to find a 3D version of the movie through traditional channels, you may also consider exploring alternative methods such as 3D conversion software or services that can potentially convert 2D content into simulated 3D. However, keep in mind that the quality of the conversion may vary and may not provide the same experience as native 3D content.

Movies I would like to see in 3d

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.