Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Can’t connect to iTunes and safari can’t establish a secure connection

I just got a Mac mini from my buddy it’s a 2010 model but I’ve been trying for hours to trying to connect to iTunes and safari I’ve watch so many videos help me pls lol 😂

Posted on Apr 12, 2024 5:40 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 2, 2024 5:24 PM

For a 2010 Mac mini, it may not support the latest versions of iTunes and Safari due to hardware limitations. Update your Mac mini to the latest macOS version it supports. Consider using alternative browsers like Firefox or Chrome, and accessing iTunes through the Music app or a web browser. If the issue persists, upgrading to a newer Mac model may be necessary for better compatibility.

Similar questions

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 2, 2024 5:24 PM in response to Chilli68

For a 2010 Mac mini, it may not support the latest versions of iTunes and Safari due to hardware limitations. Update your Mac mini to the latest macOS version it supports. Consider using alternative browsers like Firefox or Chrome, and accessing iTunes through the Music app or a web browser. If the issue persists, upgrading to a newer Mac model may be necessary for better compatibility.

May 3, 2024 2:32 AM in response to Chilli68

Chilli68 wrote:

I just got a Mac mini from my buddy it’s a 2010 model but I’ve been trying for hours to trying to connect to iTunes and safari I’ve watch so many videos help me pls lol 😂

This computer can run macOS 10.13 High Sierra at the Most.

That is the last version this computer is supported to run

macOS High Sierra - Technical Specifications

The latest version of iTunes can be obtained from this link from @ turingtest2

Be certain to use the correct version specific to macOS 10.13 High Sierra

iTunes for Mac installers - Apple Community

As for Browsers from this link from @ a brody

Browsers by Mac operating system - Apple Community

An aside to your main topic

There has been a recent infestation of these Forums by AI / ChatBots.

They may appear as well formulated with what appears as possible technical solutions.

Suggest being very careful about this.

Some suggestions can be incorrect, misinformed , incomplete and even impossible to do.

Can’t connect to iTunes and safari can’t establish a secure connection

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.