Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Is it possible that my Game Center has been hacked?

with every Apple ID I create I have an abuser who signs themself into my Game Center, downloads torrent software from a site called wargaming which reassigns admin privileges to them. Then they follow me in real time and share my information with others involved in their criminal operations. How do I stop them from doing this?!? I’ve spent thousands on apple devices

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone SE, iOS 17

Posted on Apr 14, 2024 12:20 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 24, 2024 6:00 AM

Firstly, it's important to take immediate steps to secure your account. You can start by changing your Apple ID password to something strong and unique. This can help prevent further unauthorized access to your account.

Additionally, consider enabling two-factor authentication (2FA) for your Apple ID. With 2FA enabled, even if someone has your password, they won't be able to access your account without a verification code sent to your trusted devices.

Next, review the security settings of your Game Center account. Make sure that only trusted devices are associated with your account and that you haven't inadvertently granted access to unknown devices.

If you suspect that your account has been compromised, it's a good idea to contact Official Apple Support for assistance. They can investigate the issue further and provide guidance on how to secure your account and address any unauthorized activity.

In the meantime, be cautious about downloading apps or accessing websites from sources you don't trust. Avoid clicking on suspicious links or downloading software from unknown sources, as these could potentially compromise your device's security.

Lastly, consider reaching out to law enforcement if you believe you're a victim of criminal activity. They may be able to provide further assistance and investigate the matter to ensure your safety and security.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 24, 2024 6:00 AM in response to pokémon241

Firstly, it's important to take immediate steps to secure your account. You can start by changing your Apple ID password to something strong and unique. This can help prevent further unauthorized access to your account.

Additionally, consider enabling two-factor authentication (2FA) for your Apple ID. With 2FA enabled, even if someone has your password, they won't be able to access your account without a verification code sent to your trusted devices.

Next, review the security settings of your Game Center account. Make sure that only trusted devices are associated with your account and that you haven't inadvertently granted access to unknown devices.

If you suspect that your account has been compromised, it's a good idea to contact Official Apple Support for assistance. They can investigate the issue further and provide guidance on how to secure your account and address any unauthorized activity.

In the meantime, be cautious about downloading apps or accessing websites from sources you don't trust. Avoid clicking on suspicious links or downloading software from unknown sources, as these could potentially compromise your device's security.

Lastly, consider reaching out to law enforcement if you believe you're a victim of criminal activity. They may be able to provide further assistance and investigate the matter to ensure your safety and security.

Is it possible that my Game Center has been hacked?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.