Download and install Pro Video Formats 2.1.1 for Late 2012 iMac with Catalina

Hello,

I just purchased a 4K ProResRAW camera. I am attempting to edit the footage in Adobe Premiere Pro but I am getting this error

So I am attempting to download and install Pro Video Formats for this computer

The problem is that the current version of Pro Video Formats is not compatible with my iMac.

My question is would anyone be able to link me to an older version of Pro Video Formats to download and install that is compatible with my computer and allow me to edit 4K RAW (Which I believe is version 2.1.1).

[Edited by Moderator]

iMac 21.5″

Posted on Apr 14, 2024 3:10 PM

15 replies

Apr 17, 2024 3:08 PM in response to BDAqua

No sir, that is what this entire thread is about. Previous to creating this thread I did download different versions. When I attempt to install the new version (2.3) I receive the following error:

Somewhere I found this older version. I'm not sure which it is exactly, but I'm assuming 2.1 because it includes ProRes RAW and doesn't inform me that I need MacOS11

However, when I attempt to download it I am met with the following error:

I have attempted the following workarounds for this issue to no avail

1-https://www.makeuseof.com/how-to-disable-gatekeeper-mac/

2-https://www.reddit.com/r/mac/comments/18ajqhi/is_there_any_way_to_deactivate_gatekeeper_to_run/

Apr 18, 2024 5:39 PM in response to BDAqua

I've been using Installer.

I just attempted to install using Pacifist. I think I did it right (Right click the file, install to default location) but I am still getting the error in Premiere Pro. I have restarted my computer and everything, it won't play the video, only the audio.

However, with Pacifist, I do have direct access to the ProResRAW codec, I was wondering if maybe there was a folder where the Premeire Pro codes are stored that I could put it in?

Download and install Pro Video Formats 2.1.1 for Late 2012 iMac with Catalina

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.