Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Apple wallet showing tickets one day late

I am in the UK and get e-tickets for trains which are added to my wallet. For a couple of months now, the notifications for these have been showing up a day late in my notifications (so, I travelled yesterday, and the ticket is dated for yesterday, but the ticket has shown up in my notifications today). I have recently changed phone from an 2nd SE to a 15 and the problem has been carried over across from the old phone to the new.

My phone shows the correct date. I have checked my wallet notifications and they are all switched on. Any help much appreciated.

Thanks very much for any suggestions!

iPhone 15, iOS 17

Posted on Apr 15, 2024 4:24 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 23, 2024 1:40 AM

This is causing me quite an inconvenience. I travel on the train3 times a week and fly twice a week and all tickets for all modes of transport are 24 hours late. When you’re running for a gate or a platform the on screen reminder was brilliant. Simply doesn’t work at all now. Come on apple, sort this out please!

17 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 23, 2024 1:40 AM in response to MsVonM

This is causing me quite an inconvenience. I travel on the train3 times a week and fly twice a week and all tickets for all modes of transport are 24 hours late. When you’re running for a gate or a platform the on screen reminder was brilliant. Simply doesn’t work at all now. Come on apple, sort this out please!

Apr 23, 2024 7:21 AM in response to sja6641

Have you contacted the support team for the trains or airlines? Links to Apple Support in U.K. are posted above. This seems isolated to U.K.

In Settings app > General > turn automatically off then back on.

Some people have reported updating the corresponding app fixes time issue.

Some people have reported removing the tickets and then adding again fixes time issue.

Some people have reported a forced restart fixes time issue.

Some people have reported resetting network settings resolved the time issue.

Lastly, some people have reported deleting the Wallet app fixes the issue. Beware, deleting Wallet app will remove all credit cards, passes, tickets, loyalty cards etc. Some will be restored from iCloud if Wallet is backing up to iCloud. All cards and passes will need to be re-added.

Force restart iPhone - Apple Support

Apple wallet showing tickets one day late

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.