iTunes downloads for Windows 10

Apple Support Community discussion with download links for iTunes for Windows 10

Windows, Windows 10

Posted on Apr 15, 2024 9:36 AM

7 replies

Apr 16, 2024 3:59 PM in response to adalce

I am unable to download latest Itunes on Billy Boy's Microsoft site. The link does not activate when I click on it. I read every FAQ I could as to why - need to update Windows, need to have activation on, need to restart. All bogus. Nothing works. When I download from every other website, like Softonic, I get the same error when opening Itunes - The file ITunes.Library.itl cannot be read because made by newer version of ITunes. So how do I get around this bear trap Billy Boy set for us?

Apr 16, 2024 3:18 AM in response to Phil0124

Good Morning Phil, could you advise me whitch is the most appropiate iTunes version to be used for managin a old 1 gen, iOS 5.1.1 (9B206) iPad. I am trying to configure it to work as a external display for Windows 10 PC & a Android based Smart TV. I can´t find were & how to donload on it the needed software for that task.

Thanks

Apr 16, 2024 4:43 AM in response to adalce

You can not download software to an iPad from iTunes, the option to do that within iTunes was removed a long time ago from iTunes with version 12.7.

Not sure what software you are trying to install, but I doubt there is anything you can use at this point to make a 1st gen iPad from 2010 work as an external display for a PC much less a Smart TV.

If such software exists, then it should explain exactly how to get it onto the iPad.

iTunes downloads for Windows 10

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.