Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

AVP: Comfortable Strap for Lying Down?

Has anybody found a Vision-Pro strap setup (maybe involving a third-party strap?) that's comfortable lying on your back, such as to watch movies in bed?

I normally use the dual-loop strap, and to keep it at the right level, requires gravity to pull down on the AVP body. When I recline with it, it rides up too high. I've experimented a bit trying to finding a comfortable setting of the Solo Knit band lying down, but couldn't really find any.

Apple Vision Pro

Posted on Apr 16, 2024 12:03 PM

2 replies

Apr 24, 2024 5:41 AM in response to mr88cet

One option you could explore is looking into third-party straps that are specifically designed for comfort during different activities, such as lying down. Some third-party manufacturers offer straps with different designs and materials that may better suit your needs for watching movies in bed.

Before purchasing a new strap, it might be helpful to read reviews from other users who have used the strap in similar scenarios to ensure it meets your requirements. Additionally, you could experiment with adjusting the existing straps to see if you can find a configuration that provides better comfort when lying down. If you're unable to find a satisfactory solution on your own, reaching out to Official Apple Support or visiting an Apple Store could provide further assistance and recommendations for comfortable strap options.

AVP: Comfortable Strap for Lying Down?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.