Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Auditory Stalking

I’ve been hacked by people who know my passwords and those I change them. They’re someone watching my screen while I use my phone because about everything I write and do. I haven’t anything on this type of Gangstalking which uses auditory harrassment, audiostalking. They’ve been audible behind walls and in places going seeking privacy for 3 years. It’s a new form of Gangstalking and hacking which involves audio stalking. It’s discobulating because pinpointing where they, how they’re using your identity, calling me a thief when the police don’t have the evidence to detect them if they can’t hear them because they’ll be quiet when they get here. They’ve stalking me for 3 years. Right they sound like they’re broadcasted from outside my window. 3 years ago, they were behind a wall. I don’t know how they get people to allow the voices near me. I was hurt by their lying. It’s a new form of terrorism.

gangstalking “Your in prison,” the hacker said. It scares me that they’re so tech knowledgeable, manipulative, dishonest. It’s been psychologically painful. Has anyone experienced anything similar? They’re real!

iPhone 11, iOS 17

Posted on Apr 17, 2024 11:42 PM

Similar questions

1 reply

Auditory Stalking

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.