Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

How to access iPad using my iCloud Account without passcode

my iPad is on my iCloud account can I access it through mY iPhone I don’t hav the passcode

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPad Pro, iPadOS 16

Posted on Apr 18, 2024 3:45 PM

1 reply

Apr 24, 2024 5:21 PM in response to cracker_crusher

Hi, and welcome to the Apple (user-to-user) Community!

Re: "How to access iPad using my iCloud Account without passcode"

"my iPad is on my iCloud account can I access it through mY iPhone I don’t hav the passcode"

Whatever files are synced from your iPad to iCloud would generally be available on iCloud.

(You will likely need the iPad if you want access to iPad back-ups though. What does iCloud back up?)

Your Apple ID and Apple ID password can generally be used to access iCloud, on any trusted device.

Your Apple ID is usually an email address (in a few countries it can be a phone number).

If needed: you can enter information online to find your Apple ID: https://iforgot.apple.com/appleid

You can reset your Apple ID password, if needed, to regain access to your account.

If you forgot your Apple ID password - Apple Support

How to sign in online: Sign in and use iCloud.com - Apple Support

Trouble-shooting: What to do: If you can't connect or sign in to iCloud - Apple Support

Re: "I don’t hav the passcode"

iOS/ iPadOS 15.2 or later: If you forgot your device passcode, you can use your Apple ID and password to erase and reset your device without a computer. See what to do:

If you see a iPhone, iPad, or Apple Vision Pro unavailable message or Security Lockout screen - Apple Support

How to: Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch from a backup - Apple Support

More support:

iCloud Support Website: (info / support / contact options etc.)

iCloud - Official Apple Support

All the best :-)

How to access iPad using my iCloud Account without passcode

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.