my iPod is no longer recognized in iTunes

Out of nowhere, my iPod is no longer visible in iTunes. I need an APPLE solution NOT Windows, please. This is very frustrating. my family still all love their iPods, use them every day, they are working perfectly but this is happening to all of our iPods now. How can we have them show up in iTunes again so we can update them with new music, etc.??

[APPLE IF YOU'RE LISTENING! Bad move, doing this! iPods are still great, even 20+ years later, and are becoming more and more popular with upgrades that people reforged to DIY. (We have not done any, btw, so what's happening to all of ours is NOT caused by messing around with them mechanically). PEOPLE STILL WANT A STANDALONE PORTABLE MUSIC DEVICE!!!!]

Thank you

iPod Classic

Posted on Apr 18, 2024 5:59 PM

Similar questions

1 reply

Apr 19, 2024 1:46 AM in response to boulevardier

boulevardier wrote:

... my iPod is no longer visible in iTunes. I need an APPLE solution NOT Windows, please.

I don't know what you mean by that, but if your devices are not shoiuwi g up in iTunes, try this Apple article: If your computer doesn't recognize your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

You can also check out this tip from fellow user turningtest2: iOS device not showing in iTunes for Wind… - Apple Community which I believe also refers to non-iOS iPods.

APPLE IF YOU'RE LISTENING!

Apple do not routinely read these posts with a view to understanding errors etc. Those of use here who answer posts are almost all volunteers.

my iPod is no longer recognized in iTunes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.