Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Tortured poet, Taylor Swift double album

I purchased the album last night and after it dropped, I still only have 17 songs, but it was announced that it’s a double album. How do I access the other 15 songs?

Posted on Apr 19, 2024 7:04 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 19, 2024 8:37 AM

You have to buy the Anthology. Which means you get the 16 songs we already paid for, again, plus the new 15. I’m trying to get a refund for the first one, which I preordered — wish me luck…

7 replies

Apr 19, 2024 1:16 PM in response to terri lynn1229

I also purchased the first album within minutes of release. Now there is no option to "update entire album" for the additional $1 to include the second album because it is viewing it as a separate album with the full 31 songs. I feel duped like I should have never bough the first one because now I have to pay double to get the second set of songs. I tried the refund option through apple but it only let me select a report for that purchase instead of refund. Please post any ideas on how to get refund for the pre-order album or if you are able to get the double album added for those of that purchased in that 2 hour time frame. Thanks!

Apr 19, 2024 6:56 PM in response to terri lynn1229

Same thing. I am ******. To me this was very ****** and to not allow the additional $1 as an option to add the remaining songs. And also why would Taylor announce a release for a separate album with additional songs 2 hours later knowing how many ppl would have already bought the first one right when it was released, or in my case preordered.

Tortured poet, Taylor Swift double album

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.