I am really concerned about it as I bought this phone in November

15 pro

its dropping so fast how can I fix this constituency of battery drop 😭

iPhone 15 Pro, iOS 17

Posted on Apr 19, 2024 7:18 AM

2 replies

Apr 19, 2024 7:27 AM in response to Mrudul26

Mrudul26 Said:

"Battery issue: My batter life is 261 as of today 19-04-2024 I am really concerned about it as I bought this phone in November 15 pro its dropping so fast how can I fix this constituency of battery drop"

-------

Troubleshooting iPhone Battery Charge:

What matters is the Battery Health --it's been used/charged 261 times. When the Battery Health reaches below 80%, it is time for a new battery.

A. Battery Drain Info:

The iPhone battery will drain if powered on, unless it is plugged in and charging. With lots installed, the charge would be slower. As for how fast it would drain the battery, that would depend on the battery health and the volume (sound) you use.

1. Go Here: iPhone Battery and Performance - Apple Support
  2. Scroll Down: to "Your battery's maximum capacity"

B. Verify the Baterry Health Percentage:

Apple recommends you get a new battery, once the Battery Health reaches 80% or lower. When the Battery Health is 80% or lower, it is time for a new battery. Unfortunately, these if no way to know how, nor when, then percentage decrease occurred. So see if it tine for a new battery...

1. Go To: Settings
  2. Tap: Battery
  3. Tap: Battery Health
  4. View: [the percentage]
  5. Is it 80% or less?  If so, it is time for a new battery.

Apr 19, 2024 7:26 AM in response to Mrudul26

Your battery life cannot be 261, that is your cycle count (how many times it is charged)

Battery life is always a percentage that is never higher then 100

Dropping battery health is normal by the way due to chemical processes in the battery that occur when charging and depleting. You won't have to micro manage your battery, nor do you have to worry about battery life unless your battery health drops below 80%

Battery issue

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.