Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Playing oppo dvd player on vision pro.

How do I get my oppo dvd player to connect to my vision pro?

iPad, iPadOS 15

Posted on Apr 19, 2024 7:31 AM

2 replies

Apr 24, 2024 5:38 AM in response to Fmalick

To connect your Oppo DVD player to your Vision Pro, you'll need to use the appropriate cables to establish a connection between the two devices. Typically, DVD players connect to TVs or monitors using HDMI cables. Check if your Vision Pro has an HDMI port, and if so, connect one end of the HDMI cable to the HDMI output on your Oppo DVD player and the other end to the HDMI input on your Vision Pro.

Once you've made the physical connection, switch on both devices and set your Vision Pro to the correct input source. This is usually done through the "Input" or "Source" button on your TV remote. Select the HDMI input corresponding to the port where you connected your DVD player.

After selecting the correct input source, you should see the video output from your Oppo DVD player on your Vision Pro's screen. If you encounter any issues or if your Vision Pro doesn't have an HDMI port, you may need to consider alternative connection methods or consult the user manuals for both devices for further guidance.

Apr 24, 2024 7:22 AM in response to Heretostay59

Heretostay59 wrote:

To connect your Oppo DVD player to your Vision Pro, you'll need to use the appropriate cables to establish a connection between the two devices. Typically, DVD players connect to TVs or monitors using HDMI cables. Check if your Vision Pro has an HDMI port, and if so, connect one end of the HDMI cable to the HDMI output on your Oppo DVD player and the other end to the HDMI input on your Vision Pro.

According to Apple, the Apple Vision Pro does NOT have an HDMI port. It pays to check these things.

Playing oppo dvd player on vision pro.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.