Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Unreal Game Installed from Testflight is crashing saying code signature invalid libtbb.dylib code signature invalid in <6C6BD7A4-4818-33BF-827E-22FE4ED15686>

I developed a game using UE 5.2 and I followed the codesigning and .pkg creation process from this post How to create the proper .pkg file for deployment to the MacStore

I submitted my game to the testflight using Transporter and it was successfully submitted.

However when I download and install the game through test flight I am getting issue

Library not loaded: @rpath/libtbb.dylib

Referenced from: /Applications/Game.app/Contents/MacOS/EndTheRig

Reason: tried: ‘/Applications/Game.app/Contents/MacOS/libtbb.dylib’ (no such file), ‘/Applications/Game.app/Contents/MacOS/libtbb.dylib’ (no such file), ‘/Applications/Game.app/Contents/MacOS/…/UE/Engine/Binaries/ThirdParty/Intel/TBB/Mac/libtbb.dylib’ (code signature invalid in <6C6BD7A4-4818-33BF-827E-22FE4ED15686> ‘/Applications/Game.app/Contents/UE/Engine/Binaries/ThirdParty/Intel/TBB/Mac/libtbb.dylib’ (errno=1) sliceOffset=0x00004000, codeBlobOffset=0x0003D250, codeBlobSize=0x000056E0), ‘/Applications/Game.app/Contents/MacOS/…/UE/Engine/Binaries/ThirdParty/Ogg/Mac/libtbb.dylib’ (no such file), ‘/Applications/Game.app/Contents/MacOS/…/UE/Engine/Binaries/ThirdParty/Vorbis/Mac/libtbb.dylib’ (no such file), '/Applications/Game.app/Contents

Posted on Apr 19, 2024 9:40 AM

Similar questions

1 reply

Unreal Game Installed from Testflight is crashing saying code signature invalid libtbb.dylib code signature invalid in <6C6BD7A4-4818-33BF-827E-22FE4ED15686>

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.