Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Apple Arcade is not availible with Apple one subscription

Apple Arcade is not availible with Apple one subscription. There is an information that I need to renew my Apple Arcade subscription, but I ve already subscribed for Apple One

i tried to reload my phone and apps, it does not help.

[Edited by Moderator]

iPhone 14 Plus, iOS 17

Posted on Apr 20, 2024 5:58 PM

1 reply

Apr 24, 2024 5:48 AM in response to sofiia82

First, ensure that you're signed in to the correct Apple ID on your iPhone. Sometimes, issues with subscriptions arise when there's a mismatch between the signed-in Apple ID and the one associated with the subscription.

If you've confirmed that you're using the correct Apple ID and the problem persists, try signing out of your Apple ID on your iPhone and then signing back in. This can sometimes refresh your account information and resolve subscription-related issues.

If the problem continues after signing back in, I recommend contacting Official Apple Support for further assistance. They can help verify your subscription status and investigate any discrepancies between your Apple One subscription and access to Apple Arcade.

Apple Arcade is not availible with Apple one subscription

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.