Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

I can’t get into my iphone 8 plus

So i’m trying to unlock my old iphone 8 plus that i haven’t been able to get into in years since i got a new phone but it whenever i power it on it says “iphone is disabled connect to itunes” and whenever i plug it in into my computer it won’t do anything or nothing will pop up and btw i have no sim card for this phone i just need to get it unlocked so i can put my information on to this phone, i just need directions or instructions on how to unlock the iphone 8

iPhone 8 Plus, iOS 14

Posted on Apr 20, 2024 6:25 PM

2 replies

Apr 20, 2024 6:33 PM in response to txsssamantha

txsssamantha Said:

"I can’t get into my iphone 8 plus: [...]just need to get it unlocked so i can put my information on to this phone, i just need directions or instructions on how to unlock the iphone 8 "

-------

Getting Back in to a Locked iPhone:

Do you still have the original receipt of purchase? If so, take it in for a Genius Bar Appointment at your local Apple Store. With the original receipt of purchase, Apple will be able to unlock this for you. Elsewise, I'd say you're out of luck.

Apr 20, 2024 6:37 PM in response to txsssamantha

If you forgot the passcode on your iPhone, or your iPhone is disabled or unavailable -

Click on the link for instructions on how to reset your passcode without a computer if you have iOS 15.2 or higher.

If you see a iPhone, iPad, or Apple Vision Pro unavailable message or Security Lockout screen - Apple Support

Click on the link for instructions on how to reset your passcode using a computer.

If you forgot your iPhone passcode, use your Mac or PC to reset it - Apple Support

I can’t get into my iphone 8 plus

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.