The volume buttons on my iPhone 15 are not even

I was so excited to switch to apple for their engineering and today I noticed my volume up button is recessed on one side by a multimeter or so. It doesn't feel right when you're holding the phone bare and you're hardly able to feel the button when you're sliding your finger across it, as supposed to the power button and volume down. I'm certainly disappointed and this is not what I expected of apple.

iPhone 15, iOS 17

Posted on Apr 20, 2024 11:01 PM

5 replies

Apr 20, 2024 11:17 PM in response to notilayaraja

notilayaraja Said:

"The volume buttons on my iPhone 15 are not even: I was so excited to switch to apple for their engineering and today I noticed my volume up button is recessed on one side by a multimeter or so. [,,,]I'm certainly disappointed and this is not what I expected of apple."

-------

If Buttons are Off-Centered:

See about getting this replaced. I'm not so certain that Apple would quad it out, just of being a MM off. But, maybe it is a faulty device, and it needs to be replaced.

Apple Contact Info:

Apr 20, 2024 11:59 PM in response to notilayaraja

notilayaraja Said:

"The volume buttons on my iPhone 15 are not even: Yup, they are off-centered as well.

———-

Get this Diagnosed:

If it is seemingly off any standard margins, then I recommend you get this serviced. Take it in for a Genius Bar Appointment at your local Apple Store. there, it will be looked at and then diagnosed, and you'll be provided with your options as to what may have occurred, and where to go from there.

The volume buttons on my iPhone 15 are not even

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.