FIX FONT SIZE ON HOME SCREEN WITHOUT BEING ABLE TO UNLOCK THE PHONE TO ACCESS SETTINGS. PLEASE HELP?

WHEN I OPEN iPHONE THE SCREEN IS BIG AND I CAN'T ACCESS ANYTHING. IT DOES NOT ALLOW ME TO ACCESS SETTINGS BECAUSE I'M UNABLE TO UNLOCK MY PHONE DUE TO THE KEYPAD IS TOO BIG AND I DON'T SEE ALL THE NUMBERS SO I CAN'T PUNCH IN THE CORRECT INFORMATION. SOMEONE AT THE APPLE STORE SAID THERE IS A WAY TO FIX IT BY TAPPING OR HOLDING DOWN SOMETHING BUT I DON'T REMEMBER. THIS HAPPENED MANY TIMES.

PLEASE HELP?

Windows

Posted on Apr 21, 2024 8:51 AM

4 replies

Apr 21, 2024 10:54 AM in response to AKO1021

Hello,

I understand your frustration but I am here to help. By reading your description of the issue it sounds as if you have a setting called “Zoom” on.

In order to move around on the screen while this setting is on you must use three fingers. The same way you move around the screen normally.

Move around the screen until you make it to your Settings App.

Scroll down to “Accessibility.”

Click “Zoom.”

And tap the slider labeled “Zoom”which should be highlighted green and to the right until it is grey and to the left.

I hope I am of some help here!

FIX FONT SIZE ON HOME SCREEN WITHOUT BEING ABLE TO UNLOCK THE PHONE TO ACCESS SETTINGS. PLEASE HELP?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.