Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Since updating iPhone to iOS 17.4.1 I am not receiving some texts messages and others aren’t receiving mine

Since I downloaded the software upgrade to 17.4.1 I’m not receiving some text messages, people aren’t receiving my text messages and my “find my” isn’t working.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Apr 22, 2024 11:14 AM

2 replies

Apr 24, 2024 10:03 AM in response to Qbengrl

I'm also having issues with receiving text messages from certain users since this update. I'm quite familiar with aberrant behavior when texting with Android users. But since this update, even some iPhone users are not able to get their texts to go through to my phone. Another weird thing I've noticed since the update to 17.4.1 is that every time I send a text now, I get a message that says the text was undeliverable or not delivered. It appears for just a split second after I send the text. Then...it disappears and the text goes through. Weird!

Since updating iPhone to iOS 17.4.1 I am not receiving some texts messages and others aren’t receiving mine

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.