Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Cannot access to tradingview.com on macbook. I can access this website in my windows computer under same wifi

Hi Apple support team

I have searching for a long time for this solution and it is very important to me. I am trying to access on my new macbook (M3 mac pro), but it cannot access it. I am using a VPN, and I can access in my windows computer under the same wifi and the same VPN. I got another device mac mini, it cannot access this website under the same condition. I have struggled for the problem for a long time. The access to this website is very important to me, if I cannot access it, I need to transfer to windows. Under my different experiments as described, I believe it is sth in Mac system that stopped me from reaching this website.

Given I cannot access this website, I cannot download desktop from the website either. So I have not access to it.

[Edited by Moderator]

MacBook Pro 14″, macOS 14.4

Posted on Apr 23, 2024 8:04 AM

Similar questions

1 reply

Apr 23, 2024 4:49 PM in response to 汤229

The website you describe loads fine on this Mac, so follow the instructions in If Safari doesn't open a page or work as expected on your Mac - Apple Support.

For example, using a VPN might be a factor:

"If you installed VPN or other software that monitors or interacts with your network connections, that software could affect your use of the website or the internet. Learn about network issues related to VPN and other software."

Cannot access to tradingview.com on macbook. I can access this website in my windows computer under same wifi

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.