Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Related Article: If you forgot your Apple ID

I forgot my apple id and remember the password and the number how can i recover please help

My name is mohamed i have iphone 12 pro max and my birthday date is September 1997 in beja tunisia i have format my iphone but i forgot the icloud adresse and remember only the password and the phone number.

[Edited by Moderator]

iPhone 12 Pro Max

Posted on Apr 23, 2024 10:02 AM

1 reply

Apr 23, 2024 10:10 AM in response to Medaj

Typically an Apple ID is an email address you have used. If you are currently using a mobile device that is logged into your account, go to Settings and tap your name at the top.

Look in Keychain, and in a browser's security settings if you use it to automatically sign into Apple when using a browser.

This support article describes ways to find your Apple ID --> If you forgot your Apple ID - Apple Support

or go directly to this link --> https://iforgot.apple.com/appleid

If you still need help:

Contact Apple for help with Apple ID account security "This article provides country-specific Apple Support contact information for customers seeking help with their Apple ID password or other security-related issues."

Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

I forgot my apple id and remember the password and the number how can i recover please help

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.