Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

install custom app into ipad

Hello,

I created a custom app and I would like to know how can I deploy this app to hundred devices.

The app is not for public usage, it's only for company. So I don't want to push it in public apple store.

And How can I manage devices, setup ipad, install my app and quick support (team viewer) app to help customers.

Posted on Apr 23, 2024 10:23 AM

2 replies

Apr 23, 2024 2:32 PM in response to noramsoft

noramsoft wrote:

Hello,
I created a custom app and I would like to know how can I deploy this app to hundred devices.

The app is not for public usage, it's only for company. So I don't want to push it in public apple store.

And How can I manage devices, setup ipad, install my app and quick support (team viewer) app to help customers.

Here are the distribution channels , as you’re probably not going to fit into the enterprise distribution path here.

Apr 23, 2024 2:33 PM in response to noramsoft

Since it would be impractical to manually install the app on hundreds of devices, you will need to publish the app to the App Store, but it can be set as a private app to be accessed by only specific people or organizations.

click here ➜ Set distribution methods - Manage your app's availability - App Store Connect - Help - Apple Developer

install custom app into ipad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.