Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Doble Cargo en el pago de mi servicio de Apple T

Me están cobrando doble pago de la mensualidad de Apple TV, a mi tarjeta débito y a mi tarjeta de crédito, porque puede estar pasando esto?

Posted on Apr 23, 2024 5:12 PM

1 reply

Apr 24, 2024 3:54 AM in response to GinisLC

GinisLC wrote (Google translated):
Double charge when paying for my Apple T service
They are charging me a double payment for the Apple TV monthly payment, to my debit card and to my credit card, why could this be happening?

Apple charges your primary payment method as set for your Apple ID account for the Apple TV+ streaming service and similar subscriptions and digital products. There wouldn’t be a double charge for one account. Only when one payment method has insufficient balance, then a secondary payment method (if so configured) will be used for the remainder. If there is sufficient balance, then each charge would come from the same payment method every time (unless you made changes to that preference).

Also see: Subscriptions and billing - Official Apple Support

If you have multiple Apple ID accounts, then each account could be charged for services separately, and potentially from different payment methods.

If you allowed someone else to use your payment method, then you could be charged for the other person’s subscriptions and/or purchases.

It could be that you have been scammed by someone posing as Apple to hide their actions. Contact your bank or card issuer to try to reverse a fraudulent charge.

Identify legitimate emails from the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support

Recognize and avoid phishing messages, phony support calls, and other scams - Apple Support

Doble Cargo en el pago de mi servicio de Apple T

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.