Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Being billed every day and at times more than once a day

I’m being charged between $1.35 to $55.59 all the time. It doesn’t what or why and I hardly use the beeping!! Phone for anything than basics. I’m doing something completely phone free and my bank app beeps saying I’ve been charged this amount???? Now and it simply goes threw to my account with great treacherous details like small amounts at first then lots of $40 to $57 amounts at once

iPhone 14, iOS 17

Posted on Apr 23, 2024 6:53 PM

2 replies

Apr 23, 2024 6:59 PM in response to Ffsgivemeaspell

If the charges show up here on any of your Apple IDs:

Subscriptions and Billing - Official Apple Support

Then your Apple ID or your passcode may be compromised.

If you think your Apple ID has been compromised - Apple Support

If the charges do not show up on any of your Apple Ids, your payment card details may have been compromised.

In that latter case, contact your financial provider and discuss what may be payment fraud with them.

Apr 23, 2024 6:59 PM in response to Ffsgivemeaspell

What is the exact description of the charge?

Have you checked your purchase history from Apple?

Subscriptions and Billing - Official Apple Support

Could your physical card have been compromised through the use of a skimmer device. These are common at gas stations and some retail terminals where scammers will install them to read your card number when swiped and also your PIN number if used. Once they get your number there are many scams that can appear to be from Apple.

https://toughnickel.com/scams-fraud/Apple-iTunes-866-712-7753-Scam

Being billed every day and at times more than once a day

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.