Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

I am unable to find the Scanner Driver on iMac running Ventura 13.6.6

I cannot find my scan although the older scanner seems to be working and scanning

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iMac 21.5″ 4K, macOS 13.6

Posted on Apr 24, 2024 2:57 AM

1 reply

Apr 24, 2024 7:23 AM in response to Honey 48

Firstly, ensure that the scanner driver for your specific scanner model is compatible with macOS 13.6.6. Sometimes, older scanner drivers may not be fully compatible with the latest macOS versions, which could lead to issues with scanning. I recommend visiting the manufacturer's website for your scanner and checking for any available driver updates or compatibility information for macOS 13.6.6.

If you've confirmed that your scanner driver is compatible with macOS 13.6.6 and you're still unable to locate your scan, it's possible that there may be a configuration or connectivity issue with your scanner. Double-check that your scanner is properly connected to your iMac and powered on. Additionally, ensure that the scanner is selected as the default scanning device in your scanning software or system preferences.

If you're still unable to locate your scan after verifying the compatibility and connectivity of your scanner, it may be helpful to try scanning from a different application or using macOS's built-in scanning features. macOS includes a built-in scanning utility called Image Capture, which allows you to scan documents and images directly from your scanner. You can find Image Capture in the Applications folder or by searching for it using Spotlight.

If you continue to encounter issues with your scanner despite trying these steps, it's advisable to contact the manufacturer's support team for further assistance. They can provide more specific troubleshooting steps for your scanner model and help resolve any underlying issues you may be experiencing.

I am unable to find the Scanner Driver on iMac running Ventura 13.6.6

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.