Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Related Article: If you forgot your Apple ID

How to factory reset iPhone 4s without gmail access?

i dont have any access to my gmail acc......how can i factory reset the phone....its just asking for activation code.....i am using 4s so i dont have any backup also

NO ACTIVATION CODE

[Edited by Moderator]

iPhone 6, iOS 12

Posted on Apr 24, 2024 6:18 AM

2 replies

Apr 24, 2024 7:04 AM in response to SEEDHEEEMAUT

First, try performing a hard reset on your iPhone by pressing and holding the Home button and the Sleep/Wake button simultaneously until you see the Apple logo appear on the screen. This may help to reset the device without requiring an activation code.

If that doesn't work, you can try putting your iPhone into recovery mode and restoring it using iTunes on a computer. Connect your iPhone to your computer using a USB cable, then open iTunes. Follow the steps to put your iPhone into recovery mode, which typically involves holding down the Home and Sleep/Wake buttons until the recovery mode screen appears on your iPhone.

Once your iPhone is in recovery mode, iTunes should detect it and prompt you to restore it. Follow the on-screen instructions in iTunes to restore your iPhone to its factory settings. Keep in mind that this will erase all data on your iPhone, so make sure you have a backup if there's any important data you need to save.

If you're still unable to factory reset your iPhone without an activation code, you may need to contact Official Apple Support for further assistance. They may be able to provide additional options or guidance based on your specific situation.

Apr 24, 2024 7:14 AM in response to SEEDHEEEMAUT

SEEDHEEEMAUT wrote:

i dont have any access to my gmail acc......how can i factory reset the phone....its just asking for activation code.....i am using 4s so i dont have any backup also
NO ACTIVATION CODE

Why do you think you need access to your Gmail account to restore your iPhone to factory settings? Are you using your Gmail address as your Apple ID username? Have you forgotten your Apple ID password?

Note that if you do not have your Apple ID and password, putting the phone in recovery mode will NOT resolve your issue.

How to factory reset iPhone 4s without gmail access?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.