Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Unable to remove a non-existent cellular plan on my Apple Watch Ultra 2

ultra is showing a paired to my mobile cellular service , Virgin, with ‘waiting’ as the status. i cant delete or remove it. I’m not paying anything to my cell provider and they have no record of it. I unpaired, reset, repaired as a new watch but still just says virgin ‘waiting’ and I cannot remove and my cell provider says they can’t help as nothing is with them! So frustrating as I can’t use my watch as intended. Any suggestions please? Thanks

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Apple Watch Ultra 2, watchOS 10

Posted on Apr 24, 2024 6:38 AM

3 replies

Apr 24, 2024 10:40 AM in response to Ingo2711

Thanks for the response. No, it was new from the official apple retailer. My mobile that it paired with is already using the same cellular provider. My old watch it replaced was already using the cellular with no problem. I spoken to the cellular provider and as I said, they have no connection and of course don’t charge me for it yet the watch is just continues to say ‘Virgin’ waiting and I can’t delete or remove it and Virgin can’t cancel anything as nothing is with them to cancel….

Unable to remove a non-existent cellular plan on my Apple Watch Ultra 2

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.