Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

icloud account logged by unknown device that mac and online account failed to manage

from last year, my devices have been weird:

1.app accounts got logins with unknown devices(obviously not mine);

2.wifi has unfamiliar devices linked(not owned by my family);

3. received reset password verification from a longtime not logged app ;

4. when I opened a sns app, it required face recognition. then after verification, I was told that I violated the community rules and my account got deleted which cannot be recovered. However, I never ever have been inappropriate on that app.

5. My airdrop settings couldn't be closed for weeks, and factory reset couldn't solve that problem, but apple store finally got it fixed; Many settings I've closed such as game center or family login automatically turned on without my modifying; Screen sharing cannot be turned off, and administrator account always on the sharing list. for remote login and remote management, the settings cannot stay the same. One app notified me that my login device name was not my mac name but the local host name.

6. my Mac could not even do simple typing jobs(apple store got it fixed);

7. when I logged to my appleid account, it showed that verification notification has sent to a ipad os 16 device, which apparently was not mine. but I cannot see this device from my device list in my mac preference settings or on my apple web account.(still not fixed, sns codes to verify login were postponed for minutes, making me resend the code repeatedly, thus I couldn't login immediately for several times)

8.I didn't have permission to access to folders on my mac, even for those common folders.(fixed by reset system); system log shows that softwares are turned on without opens, while sharing accounts are actively working even without wifi connections from power on; I cannot see the family app setting in preference setting and never have logged into family app but it consumes my battery for more than 30% in monitoring record.

9. after I've changed my pc name to a relatively offensive one, my pc cannot do simple jobs with the screen flashing and cannot be reset by normal process.

10. I've reset my wifi, iphone, mac, pc and other devices, REPEATEDLY. but my devices STILL are weird. I was recommend to use a new account, but factory reset with new accounts could not get beyond the problems.

I feel terrible after more than half year fighting with my electronic devices. I'm wondering how to solve these problems and get back to work and life.

Posted on Apr 24, 2024 6:55 AM

1 reply

icloud account logged by unknown device that mac and online account failed to manage

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.