Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Best wide screen display for mac mini

Hello. We have about a dozen 27" Macs in our office but for some they do not provide enough real estate to have all of the windows open that they need up. I have been out to Best Buy looking at large wide screen monitors - curved seems to be a popular option. I want to pick up a few Mac Mini's for those folks but am at a loss as to what brand/manufacturer/model to buy? I am hoping that someone out there in Mac land has had the same issue and can enlighten me on what are some good options. Thank you.

Posted on Apr 24, 2024 1:44 PM

4 replies

Apr 24, 2024 2:29 PM in response to huskers101

Before buying any wide screen monitor go to a showroom and see them up close. Macs have some issues with the correct resolution (sharpness) when connected to non Apple size monitors. That is why Apple sets the correct resolution to match sizes like their 24", 27" and 32" Apple monitors. Another option is to use two monitors for each Mac.

Apr 25, 2024 2:38 PM in response to huskers101

Perhaps Best Buy? I purchased a 32" monitor (Lg) but returned because of the low brightness levels. I then purchased an LG 27" 5K (apple co design) and it had an excellent display. That monitor is smaller than you want however. I would look at YouTube reviews if you cannot find one in a store. All you can do is get one and try it.

Best wide screen display for mac mini

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.