Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

iCloud Account Locked, Wrong Birthday on File, Email No Longer Exist.

I've had an iPhone since it first came out in 2007, I was 7 years old at the time and spent a lot of time selling candy at the gym to buy the iPhone. That being said, I am missing 2 years of photos between 2017-2019.

The reason this is important is because I had two separate iCloud accounts, one for General Apple and one for iTunes, I believe that now iTunes and iCloud are no longer separate. However,, I believe many photos from that time are backed up on a different iCloud account.

I know the login for the iCloud account but due to the amount of time that has passed the account is locked for security reasons and needs to be unlocked. I can do this either by verifying a nonexistent email (I was underage and no one required you to verify your email on signup at the time) or could answering a security question.

Opting for the security question option requires knowing the birthday (Made up entirely because I was paranoid that if just changed the year and kept the date they would find out) I do not know the birthday on the account so I can't go through that route.

I get it, security reasons, but here's the thing. If I were to die, my next of kin could take my death certificate to Apple and they would unlock the account.

Does this basically mean that only my next of kin will be able to see whats on the account?

Is there any apple employees that could help with this situation?

Posted on Apr 24, 2024 7:05 PM

1 reply

iCloud Account Locked, Wrong Birthday on File, Email No Longer Exist.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.