Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

How can I fix frozen work apps on my iPhone 14?

So a couple of days ago at my work my phone wouldn't load it wasn't connected to the work wifi I turn it off and all my apps were closed I loaded my work app and it just froze and would load at all then I checked my emails and they wouldn't load either and my safari wouldn't load either I restarted my phone about 7 times in one day I've done a manual reset as well it's only 1.5 years old and the software is all upto date I pay 15$ extra for storage I don't understand what's going on I'm sooo frustrated

It's a new phone I can't afford another phone I'm not out of contract as yet

Help needed or any suggestions

Thank you

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 11 Pro, iOS 15

Posted on Apr 24, 2024 8:39 PM

1 reply

Apr 24, 2024 9:01 PM in response to oriana2910

It sounds like you’re cellular data is struggling when your not connected to Wi-Fi too. For this you can reset your network settings. This will remove all Wi-Fi networks and re-establish the connection to the cellular network.

Also, if you have a VPN installed, remove the app before resetting the network settings. Turning the VPN off isn’t enough if that’s what is causing the problem.

To reset network settings you go to general settings, transfer or reset iPhone, reset, then choose reset network settings from the menu. This will not remove any of your data but you will have to add all your Wi-Fi networks back.

How can I fix frozen work apps on my iPhone 14?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.